You are invited to join these webinars from Money Alive with sessions on 10th or 18th June. The subject is The State Pension – a key consideration for your client’s retirement income planning.
What’s being discussed?
• A recap of how the current State Pension works, how it is calculated, when people get it, and the changes made in 2016
• Signposting additional technical resources for more complex State Pension queries
• How technology can be used to do the heavy lifting of educating clients and to prompt useful actions such as getting a State Pension Forecast and identifying gaps in NI records
• Revealing research about the consumer's level of State Pensions knowledge (spoiler alert – it’s very low!)
Who should join this event?
• Advisers advising on retirement income planning
• Paraplanners and support staff who want to brush up their knowledge
• Marketing teams looking to capitalise on retirement income planning opportunities
CPD is available and you can register for the 45 minute June webinar here:
The event is led by Andy Kirby, Money Alive CEO and financial adviser. so if you have any questions in advance you would like him to cover just email [email protected]
If you have any colleagues you think might be interested too please share this mail with them - they are very welcome to join.