Cash Flow Modelling - from PPOL with discounts
Since we launched we have worked with PPOL and we are now very pleased to be able to offer Adviser Home preferential terms on this new set of Cash Flow planning modules including a comprehensive set of calculators.
To date these have only been available to existing PPOL users but we are now extending access to the full Adviser Home community. Reaction and take up has been excellent. These modules are designed to be intuitive, easy to use and with strong use of visuals. But at the same time they are robust and the cash flow modules are available in three levels, depending on your needs and those of your clients.
PPOLcalcs normal monthly cost £40 plus VAT per user but through Adviser Home £30 plus VAT. Subscriptions are monthly with no tie in period.
We can also offer you a month’s free trial.
To secure access to these modules at the Adviser Home terms please just email [email protected]
To visit PPOLcalcs click here>>
A single subscription gives you access to three levels of cash flow planning modules:
Simple, Advanced and Cashflow Pro
Use simple inputs to easily model your client’s incomes and spending patterns at their different phases of life and see the impact on their cashflow both in numbers and visually in charts.
For more sophisticated modelling Advanced Cashflow includes the facilities of the Simple version plus individual investment pots each providing income and/or growth with scheduled additions during accumulation stage of life and withdrawals in decumulation.
Cashflow Pro - Single & Couple
For the ultimate professional modelling Cashflow Pro has additional facilities to include loans, calculate taxation and model the buying & selling of assets. It also allows rules to define how to automatically invest cash surpluses and fund cash shortfalls. Separate versions for modelling a single individual and for a couple.
• Capital Gains Tax Calculator
• Inheritance Tax Planner
• Capital Gains Tax Couple Planner
• Chargeable Events Calculator
Retirement & Pension Calculators
• Retirement Income Planner
• State Pension Age Calculator
• Basic State Pension Calculator
• Immediate v Deferred Pension Comparison
• Early v Normal Retirement Comparison
• Indexed v Level Annuity Comparison
• Pension Drawdown Cash Calculator
Property & Mortgage Calculators
• Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) Calculator (England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
• Land & Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT) Calculator ( Scotland )
• Mortgage Repayments Calculator
• Rental Property Yield Calculator Loan Calculators
• Loan Early Repayment Calculator
• Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
• Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) Calculator
• Net Return Rate Calculator
• Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
• Present Value (PV) Calculator
• Future Value (FV) Calculator
To access these Modules , arrange a demo or find out more just get in touch at [email protected] and use reference Adviser Home.