Octopus Apollo VCT is now open for new investment.
This fundraise has a capacity of £20 million.
Apollo invests in proven businesses, which have already brought a product or service to market successfully and have a growing, diversified customer base. The VCT targets a dividend yield of 5%. Please remember, dividends are not guaranteed.
This new fundraise will allow Octopus to add some exciting new investments to the portfolio and support the existing portfolio companies.
Recent additions to the portfolio include:
- Rotolight, which is already exporting its innovative LED lighting for photographers to 41 countries.
- City Pantry, a corporate food delivery service. It brings food from exciting local caterers direct to offices, serving more than 700 companies, including the likes of Google, Amazon and Paypal.
- Natterbox, a provider of cloud telephony that integrates seamlessly with the software and systems customers already use.
You can find all the key information on the webpage. That includes a short video in which the Octopus Investments team explain their approach, as well as the brochure and application form.
It’s worth noting, any clients who currently hold Octopus VCT shares are eligible for a 1% loyalty discount when applying for new shares as part of this fundraise.
Visit the Octopus Apollo VCT webpage >>
Some risks to keep in mind:
- The value of an investment in Octopus Apollo VCT, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
- Tax reliefs depend on the VCT maintaining its VCT-qualifying status.
VCT shares are by their nature high risk, their share price may be volatile, and they may be hard to sell.