Recent tax changes mean there are important new considerations when thinking about the tax wrapper hierarchy for clients saving for their retirement.
In this one-hour recording, Paul Squirrell runs through how the changes affect the retirement planning process while Jon Hale demonstrates how to practically manage and facilitate any required actions on Fidelity Adviser Solutions' platform.
Paul is Head of Retirement and Savings Development at Fidelity Adviser Solutions and Jon runs the National Platform Consultancy team.
- How the Spring Budget has changed the pension savings landscape and the opportunities this may give
- Why pension savings are still the first place to start
- Considerations for ISA allowances for the 2023/24 tax year
- The options when investing beyond pensions and ISAs (comparing, for example, onshore bonds, offshore bonds and collectives)
- Hints and tips for capital gains management and how to manage reporting requirements
- How to make the most of our platform functionality
- How Fidelity’s reporting services can help you manage risk within your business.
Watch the video here
It covers both the technical and the practical in one expert session.