Join George Cliff of Clever Adviser* and Ash Weston of 8AM Global* on the 8th or 10th of May at 9:30am for a discussion on new developments in managing model portfolios. The session will last around 25 minutes and will cover:
- Your Central Investment Problem – how can we help?
- The growth in popularity of MPS – why advisers are making the switch
- Managed Portfolios and MIFID II – the requirement for transparent, robust and repeatable investment processes
- How using an MPS can increase your value to your client, and decrease your admin workload
- New Advances in technology – the evolution of the CleverMPS
Register Now – choice of days
8th May 9:30am Register here>>
10th May 9:30am Register here>>
Note Unstructured CPD certificates will be issued to all attendee’s.
*Since 2010, Clever Adviser Technology Ltd (Clever) has been developing data driven technology that aims to strip human emotion from the investment process. Clever now offers two investment propositions, CleverAdviser and CleverMPS, both of which are driven by a highly sophisticated software system that uses proprietary data and complex computer algorithms, rather than human judgement, to select and monitor funds.
Clever have Partnered with 8AM Global who are administrating and looking after the day to day running of the model portfolios.