We believe that you value clear, decisive market views and in our view Rathbones offer that here. As you know they are a major investment house with £37.5 bn.* under management and have been in business since 1742.
Highlights from the latest Rathbones Investment Insight Report Q4 2017
- Investors today are paying a relatively high price for the domestically focused FTSE 250 compared with its larger multinational peers in the FTSE 100 – implications for investors
- Gold is back in the spotlight after an increase in geopolitical risks
- Can investors continue to find value in Europe’s equity markets?
- Attractive infrastructure investments are harder to find
- Are UK and US consumers driving into another financial crisis? Rathbones think not
You can access The Rathbone Investment Insights Document here
For more details on Rathbones including contacts
*as at 30 September 2017. Includes funds managed by Rathbone Unit Trust Management.