New Adviser Guide to Multi Assets
Insight on this £160 billion market
We are pleased to share with you our new guide to Multi Assets with thanks to our author, leading commentator John Lappin, and our partners - Aegon, M&G Investments, Momentum Global Investment Management and Pictet Asset Management.
The Guide gives you
- The background and development of Multi Assets
- The merits of diversification
- Matching Multi Assets with client needs
- The use of passive and active investments
- Types of assets involved
- Different Multi Asset proposition
- Use in accumulation and decumulation
- Portfolio creation and maintenance
- Multi Assets and Emerging Markets
- Bringing ESG into Multi Assets
We believe you’ll find The Adviser Home Guide to Multi Assets helpful in developing and running your investment propositions and gaining insight into the case for Multi Assets and the different ways you can use them with clients.