Tax-efficient returns and the new advice landscape
Wednesday, 29 November 2023 at 10 am
Times are changing and financial advisers must adapt.
With interest rates on cash savings up as high as 6%, opportunities to add value as an adviser can feel more challenging.
Turning to tax-efficient investments could be a solution.
The combination of tax relief and potential returns can present an opportunity to target a higher return in the current landscape and could have a meaningful outcome for the right client.
And this is coming at a time where under Consumer Duty, advisers are thinking more than ever about the value of advice.
So, there’s no better time to strengthen your knowledge of tax-efficient investments.
Let Octopus Investments help you do just that at their CPD-qualifying webinar. It will also cover:
- How interest rates and the economy could affect your business.
- Understanding why the combination of returns and tax relief is powerful with guest speaker HSBC Life.
- The rise of private markets and how your clients can access them through tax-efficient investments.
- Consumer Duty and how tax-efficient investments fit in.
- Spotting opportunities for advice in your client bank.
Octopus will be joined by HSBC Life who will be discussing why they believe demand for tax-efficient investment advice is surging.
Register now >>
Key risks to keep in mind:
- The value of an investment, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment will depend on individual circumstances and tax rules could change in the future.
- Tax relief depends on the portfolio companies maintaining their qualifying status.
- The shares of unquoted companies could fall or rise in value more than shares listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. They may also be harder to sell.
This email does not constitute advice on investments, legal matters, taxation or any other matters.