Unlock the advice opportunity of the decade
The research reveals that clients are becoming increasingly wary of needing access to their capital in later life. And that’s holding some people back from starting their estate planning.
The good news is, there is a solution that addresses this issue.
In the report you’ll learn:
- How estate planning can lead to more assets under advice.
- Why clients worry about giving up access to capital.
- The value of having more Business Property Relief conversations with clients.
Read it today via the link below.
Get a copy of the report
If you’d like to find out more about estate planning and how BPR could help your clients, sign up to this Octopus 3-part webinar series here.
Some risks of BPR-qualifying investments to keep in mind:
- The value of an investment, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and could change in the future.
- Tax relief depends on portfolio companies maintaining their qualifying status.
(The research was conducted by Octopus and VouchedFor via an online survey of 560 financial advisers. Research was carried out in December 2019.)