Often when adviser firms decide to sell, or to seek capital for expansion, or sell a client bank they do so by talking to a few local contacts. But there is a real market now and the best way to get the best option for you and your business is to look further afield. That’s why we are introducing you to http://ifaacquisition.co.uk/
They have a panel of firms who are actively in the market and able to acquire or invest in a variety of different businesses. It may be worth a conversation if you are:-
- Retiring and/or looking to sell your client bank
- Looking to capitalise your interest but to continue working within a new infrastructure with funding and support
- Seeking capital injection into your business to support expansion
- Wanting to integrate your practice with another if the fit is good
- A small, local adviser or a larger firm with a team of advisers with a focus on Wealth management or Corporate/Employee Benefits
The panel firms have different priorities and criteria which gives you great flexibility – there is no fixed acquisition model and the aim would be to produce a format which is correctly tailored for your circumstances.
If you would like a confidential conversation simply call Elliott on 0131 297 7369
Or go to http://ifaacquisition.co.uk/ and send over your contact details
If there looks to be potential then IFA Acquisitions would consider which of their panel advisers offer the best match for your needs and put you in touch.
The Panel are open to a wide variety of conversation and opportunities and they also have a small number of specific areas in mind which will be of interest to you if you are:
- Wealth Management firm based in Edinburgh or Glasgow – ideally with 5-10 advisers and £100m to £500m assets under influence. Can accommodate if there is an EB side to this business too. Business acquisition not client bank purchase
- Wealth Management firm based in Birmingham (or in the Midlands area). Can accommodate if there is an EB side to this business too. Flexible on size. Business acquisition not client bank purchase
Small EB business based in London/SE (or a WM firm with a small EB arm that could be purchased separately from the WM business)