Why corporate business has such potential commercial value
· The corporate client has value not only as a corporate entity, but as an opening for personal advice for the senior executives, and of course for the staff as a whole. As a result, a single corporate client can offer multiple revenue streams ‘under one roof’.
· Corporate business tends to require more adviser expertise, with in some cases, more complex solutions.
· Corporate business is less susceptible to direct sales or servicing – it is the traditional stronghold of the adviser sector.
Why Corporate Protection?
· Managing or insuring risks around business continuity and succession planning can help ensure the continued prosperity of your corporate clients.
· Corporate Protection can also be a valuable way to create an initial corporate client relationship.
· Your professional connections naturally place great value on their own corporate clients. Identifying and helping manage the various risks these clients face is an important aspect of creating and nurturing your professional connections.
Support for you in developing your corporate protection practice
· We have worked with Aegon to bring you a range of support material, sales ideas, videos and presentations including corporate approach letters.
· Aegon have specialist consultants dedicated to helping you develop your corporate protection business. They can offer assistance with planning your strategy, identification of opportunities and practical day-to-day help with particular cases.
Visit the Aegon Corporate Protection zone on Adviser Home to access this support material and get contact details.