From an adviser perspective there is certainly no shortage of investment providers. Yet we think these six quick points give reason to find out more about T. Rowe Price.
- Longevity and scale- T. Rowe Price was established in 1937 at the height of the Great Depression. Today, the firm has expanded to 16 countries and manages $1.08 trillion for clients.
- Breadth of proposition- the global investment company has capabilities across equity, fixed income and multi asset (including retirement solutions) and offers a broad range of strategies across capitalisations, sectors, styles and regions.
- Resources- one of the industry’s largest and most experienced buy-side global research platforms, incorporating 595 investment professionals across equity, fixed income and multi-asset. An emphasis on first hand insights as an antidote to “group- think”.
- Independent mind set- a group of people with varied backgrounds and experiences who think differently, challenge the consensus and bring unique perspectives to the investment decision-making process as an enduring source of differentiation.
- Performance driven analysts - motivated and incentivised to find investment ideas. Rather than simply allowing them to make buy/sell hold recommendations in a vacuum, analysts are rewarded if their ideas actually generate returns for client portfolios.
- Consistently meeting expectations- 81% of T. Rowe Price SICAV funds with a 5 year track record have outperformed their Morningstar Category Median (as of 30 September 2018)
For more information
For further information on T. Rowe Price, research platform or products, please contact the UK Relationship Management team on 020 7002 4372 or [email protected] or go to T. Rowe Price to see more about the business and how it could work for you and your clients.
For investment professionals only. Not for further distribution.
This material is being furnished for general informational purposes only. The material does not constitute or undertake to give advice of any nature, including fiduciary investment advice, and prospective investors are recommended to seek independent legal, financial and tax advice before making any investment decision. T. Rowe Price group of companies including T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and/or its affiliates receive revenue from T. Rowe Price investment products and services. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested.
The material does not constitute a distribution, an offer, an invitation, a personal or general recommendation or solicitation to sell or buy any securities in any jurisdiction or to conduct any particular investment activity. The material has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in any jurisdiction.
Information and opinions presented have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable and current; however, we cannot guarantee the sources’ accuracy or completeness. There is no guarantee that any forecasts made will come to pass. The views contained herein are as of the date noted on the material and are subject to change without notice; these views may differ from those of other T. Rowe Price group companies and/or associates.
Under no circumstances should the material, in whole or in part, be copied or redistributed without consent from T. Rowe Price. The material is not intended for use by persons in jurisdictions which prohibit or restrict the distribution of the material and in certain countries the material is provided upon specific request. It is not intended for distribution to retail investors in any jurisdiction.
DIFC Issued in the Dubai International Financial Centre by T. Rowe Price International Ltd. This material is communicated on behalf of T. Rowe Price International Ltd by its representative office which is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority. For Professional Clients only.
EEA Issued in the European Economic Area by T. Rowe Price International Ltd, 60 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TZ which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. For Professional Clients only.
Switzerland Issued in Switzerland by T. Rowe Price (Switzerland) GmbH, Talstrasse 65, 6th Floor, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland. For Qualified Investors only.
T. ROWE PRICE, INVEST WITH CONFIDENCE and the Bighorn Sheep design are, collectively and/or apart, trademarks or registered trademarks of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. All rights reserved