When Transact launched the first wrap service in 2000, they started something of a revolution. Since then they’ve continued to lead the market and enhance their service offering, providing:
- The widest wrapper range
- The widest fund range - access to more than 14,000 funds
- Competitive pricing and family linking to consolidate Portfolios for charging purposes
- A platform updated monthly, with unrivalled functionality for advisers and their clients1
- Comprehensive reporting
- A full suite of forms that can be pre-populated and VAT capability on adviser payments
- Regionally aligned adviser support from over 150 Client Service Managers
- Unlimited, direct access to their Technical Services team
- Support from Business Development and Adviser Support Managers
Transact also offer:
- Full model portfolio capability - all online
- Links to over 100 Discretionary Investment Managers plus 100+ SIPP providers and other third parties
- Integration with major back office service providers
- A developing trust proposition with access to trust administration service providers
All these developments are designed to help you build your business – improving processes and saving you hours of time and effort.
- Nine price reductions in the last 8 years based upon responsible pricing - reducing prices without ever impacting on their ability to deliver award-winning service.
- Advisory professionals have rated Transact as the leading platform for the last 7 years in independent technology surveys conducted by both CoreData and Investment Trends.
- A sustainable, profitable platform achieving an “Excellent” rating in the 2016 FinalitiQ Profitability report.
- Transact will help you prepare detailed due diligence reports explaining why Transact may be the best choice for your clients.
1 – Transact was rated top for functionality, top Large and Overall platform for the seventh consecutive year in the CoreData Investment Platform Study 2016.
To meet with your regional Business Development Manager or attend a Connect Event
Please contact Transact Sales Support on (020) 7680 5350 or email, [email protected]