Transact is building systems and resources to support you at every stage of the trust process, from writing the trust arrangement and setting up the trust portfolio, through to the long-term management of the trust.
Trust services currently include:
• Ongoing access to in-house support from Transact’s Technical Support Team
• Comprehensive trust template documents and online guidance
• Details of third party trust service providers such as Solidus, a leading specialist in client trust solutions, and trust bank accounts including Metro Bank and Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank
• Integration of client Portfolio and trust details
• Automatic recording of all trust related transactions (off-platform assets can also be recorded manually)
These are in addition to the wealth of resources planned for the upcoming TrustZone – an online area dedicated purely to making trust administration as straightforward as possible.
David Batchelor FHD.APFS.CFP, Principal at Wills & Trusts Chartered Financial Planners:
“I can’t express how pleased we are with the work that Transact is doing in this field. For several years we have been battling with the paperwork involved in trust administration, and at long last someone is coming to our rescue with a comprehensive and easy-to-use trust administration service. When the full system is ready, Transact will save us thousands of hours of administration which can only be hugely positive for our clients.”
See Transact’s Trust Administration Support page here>> which includes a wealth of resources and tools to help you get started.
Talk to Transact:
To speak to a Transact Business Development Manager, please email [email protected] or call 0207 608 5350.
Try a demo here>>