Take a look at some of the changes Aegon has made to One Retirement, to help make saving easier for your clients.
Lower annual charge - limited time only
- The standard annual charge is reduced from 0.3% to 0.15%.
- Rate reduces further to 0% for any additional investment over the price cap of £250,000.
- Applies to new accounts opened by midnight on 30 April 2020, when this offer ends and the rate will then return to 0.3%.
Open an account with only £1 initial investment
- The minimum amount for single and regular contributions is reduced to £1.
- Minimum transfer values are also now lower, at only £250.
Why One Retirement?
It’s simple, flexible and managed from a single account. So your clients can move seamlessly into retirement without having to move their plan.
- Your clients can grow their savings then choose from a range of flexible income options when they retire.
- The Aegon Governed fund range offers quality funds across the asset classes, including access to our value-focused, easy-to-use Core Portfolios range.
- It offers you integrated tools and reporting to help save you time, identify opportunities and demonstrate the value of advice.
To help you when speaking to your clients about One Retirement, Aegon has created sample letters that you can use.
Remember that the value of an investment can fall as well as rise and investors may get back less than the amount invested.
Find out more about the changes made to One Retirement
Speak to your usual Aegon contact. Or get in touch with the team on 03456 100 083 (choose option 1, then option 1 again), or email: [email protected]