In brief: Donald Trump’s shock victory in the US election could transform the investment landscape. While his plans to deliver fiscal stimulus and tax cuts could provide a much-needed boost to growth, his views on global trade should concern investors.
Read this excellent balanced review from the Pictet AM Strategy Unit.
Headlines from this document
- Protectionist Trump – no friend of trade
- Silver linings – tax cuts and infrastructure investment
- Wider deficit, higher inflation, higher rates
- Trump’s pledges and the investment consequences – a summary table
- US industrial, healthcare stocks could shine
- Bonds to struggle
- Political risks hold sway
To contact one of the Pictet Business Development Team you’ll find all the details here>>