Upcoming event: Maximising the tax planning opportunities in your client bank
Thursday 5 November, 10am
In this tax planning special you’ll hear from in-house experts at Octopus and guest financial advisers on areas of opportunity in your client bank.
Here are some topics that will be covered:
- Planning ideas for clients impacted by legislation, such as those facing restrictions on their pension contributions.
- Practical tips for revisiting planning that has been on hold, including how to move estate planning discussions forward.
- How to make the most of the tax reliefs available to your highest earning clients.
- Potential solutions for new tax planning needs arising from changing client objectives, for example to defer a capital gain when restructuring a portfolio.
Don’t miss this must-see event.
Register to watch >>
- The value of an investment, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and tax rules may change in the future.
- Tax relief depends on portfolio companies maintaining their qualifying status.