Join Money Alive & Langley Consulting for a webinar that will revolutionise your approach to consumer understanding!
We understand that cracking the consumer understanding element of the Consumer Duty can be a daunting task, especially with the growing scrutiny and demand for evidence.
Money Alive have dedicated the past 5 years to achieving, verifying, and providing evidence of consumer understanding.
Now, it's time for you to take a fresh look at your advice process and explore new possibilities and industry expert, Carla Langley, will help delve into this topic in detail.
This engaging 45-minute session, will cover:
- Unveiling the true essence of client understanding
- Identifying key stages in your advice process that require informed decisions from clients
- Unleashing techniques for effective and captivating communications
- Unlocking the potential of Money Alive as an easy-to-implement, ready-made solution for supporting consumer understanding, and discovering where it fits in the advice journey
- Exploring the correlation between client vulnerability and a lack of knowledge and experience
Additionally, there will be a brief overview of the Consumer Duty Alliance - a not-for-profit’ professional body supporting the personal finance sector to adopt and implement good Consumer Duty outcomes.
Don't miss out on this game-changing webinar that will empower you to enhance your advisory approach and surpass industry standards.
Take action now by registering for this must-attend event! Choice of 4 sessions that will last approx 45 mins: