Step 3: Explore the UK’s largest VCT
You’ve explained to a client how venture capital trusts (VCTs) work and how the income tax relief can help with their planning.
The client understands the risks and want to go ahead.
The third step is to look at specific VCTs.
A great place to start is with the UK’s largest VCT, Octopus Titan VCT. To see why, click the links below.
- Webinar: Explore the UK's largest VCT >>
- Download the Octopus Titan VCT brochure >>
- Adviser tools: Access our VCT resource hub here >>
Some risks to keep in mind
- The value of an investment in Octopus Titan VCT, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
- Tax reliefs depend on the VCT maintaining its VCT-qualifying status.
- VCT shares are by their nature high risk, their share price may be volatile and they may be hard to sell.