Who should attend?
In the US over $9 trillion professionally invested assets are in Sustainable Investments. It’s long been a core subject in Europe and now in the UK is one of the biggest growth trends and moving firmly into the mainstream as every fund has to answer the question “ What is your ESG policy?"
- This event is for financial advisers / planners and wealth managers interested in sustainable investing and its place in client portfolios.
- We will discuss sustainable investing from the perspective of asset managers but also what it means in practice for advisers and their clients.
- Whether you automatically embed sustainable investing in your client’s portfolios, or only do so on request this event will help your business and your clients.
What’s on the agenda?
- ESG – an over view, how it’s developed in the investment world
- Embedding ESG into the investment process
- Does a “good” fund mean a reduced return?
- Elements of Sustainable Investing – different approaches
- Consumer and investor attitudes – trends and developments
- What do consumers think - global consumer trends in sustainable investing
- How can advisers build ESG into their portfolios?
- Impact investing – influencing company behaviour through investment
- Environmental funds
- Discussion throughout and panel session including advisers active in this market
Who will be presenting?
The event will be chaired by leading commentator John Lappin and we will have presentations from:-
- BMO Global Asset Management
- M&G Investments
- Pictet Asset Management
Where is it?
City of London Club 19 Old Broad St London EC2N 1ER
July 18th 08.30 arrive for coffee. Sessions start at 09.00. Lunch is provided then depart by 14.30
To secure your place
This is an adviser only event and places are limited.Register here>>