Good Morning Andrew
So far, 2020 has been a very volatile year for investors and the advice profession. So what have we learned and where do we go next? Join Prudential by registering for one or both of the seminar sessions below.
Rebooting Investment Seminar - Wednesday 23 September
This session looks at the continuing economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic through the rest of 2020, how M&G's Treasury & Investment Office (T&IO) can help you reassess and possibly "re-boot" your thinking about the outlook of investments.
210 minutes of CPD, accredited by CISI and CII on:
- The possible drivers and structural shifts you should consider when asset allocating
- Impact and opportunities within Fixed Income and Commercial Property
- Understanding T&IOs three different multi-asset fund ranges.
Register here now
Rebooting Advice Seminar - Wednesday 7 October
This session is brought to you by five of the best known voices of the profession. You'll hear about key subjects that affect you and what might be coming over the hill in the short term.
135 minutes of CPD, accredited by CISI and CII on:
- The longer term impact of Covid-19 on the advice market
- Where advisers need to be focusing their attention to deal with legislative and regulatory changes
- Future best practice.