Direct Lending – connecting borrowers and lenders – has now grown into one of the most significant new sectors in the UK financial services landscape. Given this is a relatively new sector we think that you will value a wide ranging market guide looking at how the market works and the options within it.
The focus is very much on how you might use Direct Lending as part of your clients’ portfolios:
• Use of Direct Lending vehicles in SIPP and SSAS
• Clients in an equity release situation looking for capital presentation and high yield potential
• Clients looking to reduce exposure to equity risk
• The appeal of Direct Lending for its low correlation with other asset classes
• Diversified investment in loans secured against UK property
And to find out more about BondMason go to www.bondmason.com