Advisers tell us that they would like to understand more about social media, how it could work for their business, how much commitment it takes. But we also know that cost is a factor and that time away from the business on training or workshops has to be minimised.
With all this in mind we have sourced an excellent solution from Alterra, led by Amanda Brown who, after an early career in financial services now runs an agency specialising in social media work.
In brief, we offer two levels of training event, both half day events
- Introduction to social media for financial advisers
- A next level course for advisers with more involvement in social media
- These training events take place in your offices – so no travel time or costs for you!
- Alterra will travel to you, within reasonable limits
- The training can be delivered to you on a one to one basis or you can invite a small number of colleagues from your business.
- The Cost? - Just £300 ex VAT.
We think this solution offers just the right balance between intense, expert training and acknowledgement of your time and cost pressures.
For more details on the training events and the subjects covered at each level. Click here.