Giving your business and its clients the technical support they need.
The financial adviser’s role is becoming more demanding as the pace of regulatory and technical change increases. Changes in tax, in trust law, in pensions and in the technical aspects of investments all require the professional adviser to be up to date and to have a proposition that has high perceived value under the adviser charging regime.
The dilemma for most advisers though is how to carry out the constant research to keep right up to date and to produce regular, relevant, current and scalable client communications...as well as carrying out the basic tasks of running the business and providing the right level of client service.
From a business point of view there are two basic aspects to all of this. The first is “risk” – if you don’t have access to the right information or the best possible interpretation you risk a number of things- your client relationship, your clients financial well being, undue attention from the regulator, and ultimately the well being of your business.
Secondly - “opportunity”. If you provide excellent technically based advice, keep your clients up to date with key changes as they happen, then you create a valuable marketing platform for your business. You create reassurance for your clients and confidence for you and your team.
Adviser Home wanted to find a partner for advisers – a firm which could help advisers avoid unnecessary risks for their business and its clients and help adviser’s business development by engendering client reassurance and team confidence.
Adviser Home has sourced two services from Technical Connection.
Techlink Professional is focussed on technical support , CPD and client and professional adviser ready communication . Here's how advisers benefit:
Keeps you up to date
- Daily bulletins supported by E-mail alerts straight to your desktop or to your blackberry.
- Automatic logging and storage of all of your Techlink activity as CPD. No more time consuming manual entries - its all done for you and stored in your CPD log for easy retrieval.
- Monthly testing on tax and trusts: pensions: investment: regulation and risk: financial planning fundamentals….which then converts the supporting learning to structured CPD.
- Your clients rely on your advice – so it has to be technically correct. But it also has to be easy for you to get this comfort from a trusted INDEPENDENT source.
- If it’s to do with the important technical aspects of tax, pensions, investments, trusts and financial planning – Techlink covers it … in detail.
Saves you time
- By reducing the time you need to take to keep up to date by providing all you need in one place: easy to find, easy to access, and fully integrated.
- By providing “client/professional adviser ready” communication.
- Just an hour a week saved in just “looking things up”- that’s 4 hours a month. Multiply those hours by your hourly rate and you have the financial value of your saving….and that’s as well as the time spent creating client and professional adviser ready materials.
Develops your business
- Daily reasons to contact your key clients
- A growing library of “Selling the Problem” business generation initiatives
- Initial client engagement bulletins and scripts – being added to every week
- Quarterly client and professional connection newsletter copy
Access to case related support
- Sometimes you may need extra help on those difficult, more complex cases – perhaps just to check or get a second opinion on your own view.
- As a Techlink subscriber you can access (at additional cost) the bespoke “Ask” service giving you access to specialist consultants to get the answers you need, when and how you need them.
Adviser Home have arranged for a discounted cost so the monthly fee for a single licence access to Techlink Professional becomes £29.00 per month plus VAT ( subsequent or additional licences are available at £15.00 per month plus VAT).
The subscription also includes access to the Adviser Website Content described below.
Adviser website content
This service is aimed at advisers whose priority is the communication of technical updates and relevant information to clients through their own web site. To produce this material “in house” would be onerous for almost all adviser firms. This simple package is normally available only as part of a TechLink Subscription- but is available now for advisers registered with Adviser Home as a stand alone service.
Technical Connection Adviser Website Content takes the pain and effort out of providing relevant, interesting and conversation/business generating copy that can be simply and automatically imported into the adviser’s website …every month.
- personal tax planning
- financial planning
- business tax planning
All aimed at the advisers individual and business clients to facilitate increased advice opportunities.
Adviser Website Content subscription- is available at £15.00 per month plus VAT – this covers up to five users within a firm. Please note you can only access this specific service through Adviser Home.
About Technical Connection
Technical Connection is the financial services sector’s pre–eminent provider of innovative, practical technical insight, interpretation, ideas practitioner development, consumer facing communication and case related technical support.
Its specialist team of tax, trusts, pensions, investment, protection and financial planning specialists together with regulation and risk partners combine to deliver an unequalled service in terms of:
- knowledge management
- sales ideas
- adviser web content
- case related technical support
Technical Connection is led by Tony Wickenden ACII ,FTII ,TEP ,LL.B (Hons) and John Wooley FCII , Barrister,FTII , LL.B (Hons) – both renowned for their technical acumen and depth of experience in the sector.
There are 2 options to get your 4 week free trial: